Cavalla, USS file, ZC files, Navy Department Library.
The Navy Department Library
- Thomas Macdonough Letter - Letter from Thomas Macdonough to Secretary of the Navy Samuel Southard regarding Moses M. Wilson's appointment as a midshipman.
- Thomas Macdonough Letter - Letter from Thomas Macdonough acknowledging receipt of half-pay as a Lieutenant.
- Thomas Macdonough Letter - Letter from Thomas Macdonough to Commodore Edward Preble regarding the escape of John Tuck.
- Stephen R. Mallory - Two letters from Stephen R. Mallory regarding a bounty for recruiting enlisted sailors during the Civil War.
- Matthew Fontaine Maury - Letter from Matthew Fontaine Maury to Cary, Lea, & Company regarding publication of his manuscript on navigation.
- Pharmacist Mate James Monaghan - Minstrel Program.
- James M. Monaghan, Pharmacist Mate, USN - Maunscript Page.
- President James Monroe
- James Monroe Secretary of State
- James Monroe - Document dated 26 November 1813 requesting confirmation of Benjamin Babb's U.S. citizenship.
- Lieutenant John J. Moran, USNR - World War II Armed Guard Logbook
- Lieutenant Commander Edward R. Morris, USN (Ret.).
- Lieutenant Commander Edward R. Morris, USN (Ret.).
- Captain George W. Much - Manuscript List.
- Captain Henry C. Mustin, USN - Manuscript Collection.
- Menus from Ship to Shore
- US Naval Academy - 1916 Thanksgiving Hop Dance Card
- USS Arizona 1917 Thanksgiving Day Dinner
- USS New Jersey Thanksgiving Dinner 1917
- USS Oregon 1917 Christmas Dinner
- USS Frederick 1918 Thanksgiving Service
- USS Monterey 1918 Christmas Dinner
- USS Pittsburgh 1918 [George] Washington's Birthday Dinner
- USS Arkansas 1919 Thanksgiving Day Dinner
- USS Comfort First Annual Ball 1919
- USS Altair 1932 Christmas Dinner
- USS Altair 1932 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Astoria 1937 Christmas Dinner
- USS Augusta 1937 Birthday Dinner
- USS Augusta 1937 Farewell Dinner
- USS Bridge 1935 Christmas Dinner
- USS Bridge 1936 Christmas Dinner
- USS Bridge 1938 Christmas Dinner
- USS Bridge 1939 Christmas Dinner
- USS Craven 1938 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Cushing 1939 Christmas Dinner
- USS Guam - 1932 Christmas Dinner
- USS Henderson 1931 Christmas Dinner
- USS Holland 1935 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS New Orleans 1934 Christmas Dinner
- USS Nitro 1932 Christmas Dinner
- USS Oklahoma Thanksgiving Dinner 1935
- USS Oklahoma 1936 Christmas Dinner
- USS Oklahoma 1937 Christmas Dinner
- USS Omaha 1937 Christmas Dinner
- USS Portland 1936 Christmas Dinner
- USS Raleigh 1937 Christmas Dinner
- USS Ramsay - 1930 Christmas Dinner
- USS Ramsay - 1931 Christmas Dinner
- USS Rochester 1931 Christmas Dinner
- Amphibious Training Center - Tulagi, Solomon Islands - 1944 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Augusta 1942 Thanksgiving Day Dinner
- Navy Receiving Station, Boston Massachusetts 1942 Christmas Dinner
- USS Bridge 1941 Christmas Dinner
- USS Coral Sea 1948 Fourth of July Dinner
- USS Coral Sea - 1948 Christmas Dinner
- USS Coral Sea - 1948 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Fleet Service Schools - Norfolk, Virginia - 1944 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Iowa 1943 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Kalinin Bay 1943 Christmas Dinner
- USS Mississippi - 1940 Christmas Dinner
- USS Nevada 1940 Christmas Dinner
- USS New York 1943 Christmas Dinner
- Naval Training Station, Norfolk, Virginia, 1945 Thanksgiving Dinner
- July 4th Dinner - Officer's Mess - Philippine Islands 1945
- U.S. Naval Air Station - San Diego, California - 1944 Thanksgiving
- US Naval Repair Base, San Diego 1944 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Santa Fe 1945 Christmas Dinner
- U.S. Naval Station - New Orleans, Algiers, L[ouisian]a - 1942 Christmas Dinner
- U.S. Naval Training Station - San Diego, California - 1943 Christmas Dinner
- USS Wake Island 1943 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Armistice Day Dinner
- USS Barry 1956 Christmas Dinner
- USS Barry 1956 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Iowa 1955 New Year's Dinner
- Naval Air Station, Norfolk, Virginia, 1958 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Naval Air Station, Norfolk, Virginia, 1959 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Naval Air Technical Training Center, Norman, Oklahoma, 1956 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Sperry 1950 Thanksgiving Dinner
- USS Wisconsin 1953 Shellback Dinner
- USS Sacramento Christmas Dinner [n.d]
- USS Cavalla Christmas Dinner 1982
- Apollo 10 Astonaut's Onboard USS Princeton 1969
Wars & Conflicts
- Image (gif, jpg, tiff)
Location of Archival Materials
Place of Event
USS Cavalla Christmas Dinner Menu 1982
Holiday Menus from Ship to Shore
Description: Christmas Day.
Description: USS Cavalla SSN 684 - Commanding Officer: CDR E.R. Losure, Jr., USN; Executive Officer: LCDR H.L. Sheffield, USN; Supply Officer: Lt. J.D. Brewster, Jr., SC, USNR; Food Service Leading Petty Officer: MS1(SS) P. Florez; Food Service Personnel: MS1(SS) M.N. Ellis, MS1(SS) F.M. Delacruz, MS2(SU) A. Deperi, MSSN(SS) K.J. Aitken, MSSN(SS) A.P. Peck, MSSN(SU) G.K. McIntosh.
Description: Christmas Dinner Menu, 25 December 1982, Roast Prime Rib of Beef, Natural Beef Au Jus, Yorkshire Pudding, Rice Pilaf, Almondine String Beans, Glazed Baby Carrots, Shrimp Cocktail, Assorted Relish Tray, Cheese Cubes, Waldorf Salad, German Chocolate Cake, Fruitcake, Hot Dinner Rolls, Mixed Nuts, Candy, Coffee, Tea, Milk, Iced Drinks.
Published: Wed Nov 02 16:04:24 EDT 2022
- Accessibility/Section 508 |
- Employee Login |
- FOIA |
- NHHC IG |
- Privacy |
- Webmaster |
- Navy.mil |
- Navy Recruiting |
- Careers |
- USA.gov |
- USA Jobs
- No Fear Act |
- Site Map |
- This is an official U.S. Navy web site