The Naval History and Heritage Command (NHHC) is unable to provide reproductions of images in the NHHC photographic collection. This service can be obtained, however, through the Naval Historical Foundation. For information on access to the NHHC photo archives, check our Notifications page or contact us.
· No cash will be accepted.
· The minimum charge on any order is $5.00.
· Fees must be paid at the time the order is placed. Copies will not be mailed until payment is received.
· Checks, money orders, or international money orders should be made payable to the Department of the Navy.
· Fill out the Document Duplication Order Form and send it to:
Naval History and Heritage Command
805 Kidder Breese Street SE
Washington Navy Yard, DC 20374-5060
Requests for copies of records which exist only in paper form may be fulfilled by photocopying or scanning to CD-ROM. The first 100 pages of photocopies are free of charge (per year, per customer), after which the cost is $0.15 per page.
$10.00 per CD-ROM