Naval History and Heritage Command

Naval History and Heritage Command

Tags
Related Content
Topic
Document Type
  • Ship History
Wars & Conflicts
File Formats
Location of Archival Materials
Elithro II

Former name retained.

Elithro II (No. 15), a motorboat free leased to the Navy, was placed in service on 26 December 1917 and assigned to the 3d Naval District. She performed intermittent plane guard duty at the Naval Coastal Air Station, Rockaway Beach, Long Island, N.Y. until returned to her owner on 18 December 1918.

Published: Wed Feb 03 20:35:44 EST 2016