(SP: l. 45'5"; b. 9'7"; dr. 2'10"; s. 25 k.; cpl. 5; a. 1 1-pdr.)
Former name retained.
Edamena II (S. P. 14), a motorboat, was built by George Lawley, Neponset, Mass., in 1916; purchased by the Navy on 22 May 1917; and commissioned 2 days later, Ensign G. W. Willis, USNRF, in command. She was assigned to the 2d Naval District and based on New Bedford, Mass. She performed patrol and dispatch duties in that are until December 1918. Edamena II was sold to her former owner on 14 February 1919.