(Tug: l. 88'10"; b. 22'6"; dr. 9'6")
Former name retained.
Carl R. Gray (No. 2671), a tug, was purchased by the Navy and commissioned on 5 October 1918, Boatswain J. Zucker in command. She served as a harbor tug in the 5th Naval District until August 1919 when she was ordered to the 4th Naval District. On 24 November 1920 she was renamed and reclassified Nausett (YT-35), serving at the Philadelphia Navy Yard until 28 February 1933 when she was decommissioned. She was stricken from the Navy Register on 13 March 1933 and sold.