LST-907 was laid down on 31 January 1944 at Hingham, Mass., by the Bethlehem-Hingham Shipyard, Inc.; launched on 18 March 1944; sponsored by Miss Rosemary Leonard; and commissioned on 30 April 1944, Lt. Dale O. Morgan, USNR, in command.
During World War II, LST-907 was assigned to the European theater and participated in the invasion of southern France in September 1944. She was decommissioned on 18 October 1946. On 25 November 1946, the ship was delivered to and commissioned in the Venezuelan Navy and struck from the Navy list that same date.
LST-907 earned one battle star for World War II service.