(SP-125: t. 52; l. 75'8"; b. 13'8"; dr. 2'10"; s. 14 k.; a. 1 1-pdr.)
A former name retained.
Idealia (S. P. 125), a motor yacht built in 1911 by the Elco Co., Bayonne, N.J., was acquired by the Navy and simultaneously commissioned 25 May 1917, Ensign Charles Clegg, USNRF, in command.
Idealia was assigned to the 4th Naval District, based at Cape May, N.J., and operated as a harbor entrance patrol craft at Philadelphia and in Delaware Bay. She was returned to her owner, Ira D. Bertolet, Jr., of Philadelphia, 22 November 1918.