Mines on an Omaha class (CL 4-13) light cruiser
Seen from off the ship's starboard quarter, showing mines on their tracks fore and aft of the after six-inch gun mount. Photographed circa 1923-1925, prior to the addition of a deckhouse just forward of the gun mount. Donation of Ronald W. Compton, from the collection of his grandfather, Chief Machinist's Mate William C. Carlson, USN. U.S. Naval History and Heritage Command Photograph.