Gunner's Mate Second Class W.F. Patton gives the OK signal after inspecting one of the ship's 5/38 twin gun mounts, as she is being prepared for return to service from the Pacific Reserve Fleet. Standing on the deck nearby are Commander C.S. Judson, Jr., (left) and Chief Gunner's Mate L.W. Brugler. All three men had served in Princeton's Gunnery Department prior to her decommissioning in 1949. Photograph was released by the 13th Naval District Headquarters, Seattle, Washington, on 1 August 1950. Official U.S. Navy Photograph, from the All Hands collection at the Naval History and Heritage Command.