(American Freighter, 1918) Off the shipyard of her builder, the New York Shipbuilding Corporation, Camden, New Jersey, at the time of her completion in late 1918. USS Idaho (Battleship # 42) is visible in the left background. This ship was acquired by the Navy and commissioned on 18 December 1918 as USS William N. Page (ID # 3844). She was returned to the U.S. Shipping Board on 31 May 1919. The original print is in National Archives' Record Group 19-LCM. U.S. Naval History and Heritage Command Photograph.