A selection of photographs documenting the arrival of Howell Torpedo No. 24 to the UA Archaeology & Conservation Lab, undergoing conservation treatment, and post conservation. Lost from USS Iowa (BB 4) during a training exercise in 1899 off the coast of San Diego, the torpedo was discovered by a dolphin team from the U.S. Navy Marine Mammal Program in early 2013. The torpedo was subsequently sent to the NHHC Archaeology and Conservation Lab for stabilization and treatment. The torpedo will continue to be curated at the NHHC Archaeology and Conservation Lab until placed on loan for exhibit.