Sponsor's party at the ship's launching, at Kewaunee, Wisconsin, 16 April 1944. The sponsor, Mrs. C.L. Duvall, is in the right foreground. She was the mother of Lieutenant C.G. Duvall, USAAC, who had recently been killed in the crash of a bomber. Also present are (from left to right): H.C. Brogan, Vice President and General Manager, Kewaunee Shipbuilding & Engineering Corporation; C.L. Duvall, Mayor of Kewaunee, Wisc.; and The Reverend L.A. Spooner, of the Kewaunee Congregational Church, who delivered the invocation at the ceremonies. FP-344 was later renamed FS-344. Transferred to the Navy in 1966, she became USS Pueblo (AGER-2). Courtesy of Kewaunee Shipbuilding Corp., 1968. U.S. Naval History and Heritage Command Photograph.