(Transport # 1) At the Philadelphia Navy Yard on 22 April 1918 after completing several transatlantic trooping voyages. A large boat crane has been added to her main mast and both masts have prominent tops. She has recently been painted in a pattern camouflage scheme. Three of her eight 5/50 guns are visible. U.S. Naval History and Heritage Command Photograph.