Panoramic photograph of the Division's ships, taken by O.A. Tunnell in San Diego Harbor, California, probably on 14 August 1920. The ships are, from left to right: USS Kennison (DD-138); USS Claxton (DD-140); USS Ward (DD-139); USS Boggs (DD-136); and USS Hamilton (DD-141). This image is copied from the original print for Photo # NH 106144. Donation of Rear Admiral Joe Stanton Thompson, USN (Retired), 2008. U.S. Naval History and Heritage Command Photograph.