(SP: l. 75'; b. 15'2"; dr. 4'; s. 9 k.; cpl. 12; a. 1 3-pdr.)
Former name retained.
Elmasada (S. P. 109), a motorboat purchased by the Navy in 1917, was commissioned on 4 June of that year. She was attached to the 8th Naval District and employed in patrol and transport duties. She was stricken from the Navy List on 20 May 1919 and transferred to the Lighthouse Service at New Orleans.