(SP: l. 74'; b. 13'6"; dr. 4'8"; s. 10 k.; a. 1 1-pdr.)
Former name retained.
Content (No. 538), formerly Dolph II, was a motor-boat purchased by the Navy, commissioned on 22 May 1917, Boatswain W. F. Jordan, USNRF, in command, and assigned to the 1st Naval District where she patrolled in defense of coastal waters. She was placed out of commission on 30 January 1919 and on 3 February sold to her original owner.