(SP-82: t. 52; l. 75'; b. 15'; dr. 5'6"; s. 10 k.; cpl. 14; a. 1 3-pdr., 2mg.)
Sturdy (S. P. 82) was built in 1905 by the New York Yacht, Launch, and Engine Co., Morris Heights, N.Y. The motor boat was acquired by the Navy on 25 May 1917 from J. A. Nickelson of Morris Heights, N.Y.; and was commissioned on 25 June 1917.
Sturdy was assigned to the 3d Naval District and served as a net tender until placed on sale on 9 October 1919. She was struck from the Navy list on 13 January 1920 and sold on 30 March 1920.