All education programs offered by the Hampton Roads Naval Museum are completelly FREE of charge, and our staff will come to your classroom.
- Each program corresponds with Virginia Standards of Learning (SOLs) and includes a hands-on activity. To learn more about these programs, click or tap the education program icon below to download the education planner on this page. Note that the layout of the two page PDF document will appear to be compressed on your smart device or browser. Alternately, you can also download it here (opens in new window: HRNM Educational Planner
- For virtual learning during the academic year, teachers can request online versions of our regular education programs. You can download the PDF Fillable Virtual Program Request Form Here (opens in new window): Virtual Educational Program Request Form
- Our museum offers serveral in-person learning programs during the academic year. You can download the PDF Fillable In-Person Educational Program Request Form here (opens in new window): In-Person Educational Program Request Form
- Finally, our museum offer our Civil War Sea Chest and Cold War Sea Bag travelling trunk programs, which we will drop off to your school to support your academic instruction. You can download the PDF Fillable request form here (opens in new window): Civil War Sea Chest and Cold War Sea Bag Travelling Trunk Request Form
- For questions about our educational offerings, please call our School Programs Educator, Zachary Cunningham at (757) 322-2985 or via email at email@example.com