(YT-387: l. 100'0"; b. 25'0"; dr. 10'0")
Possibly a variant spelling of Watsaghika, a former village of the Iruwaitsu Shasta Indian tribe of northern California, at the extreme west end of Scott Valley.
Watseka (YT-387) was purchased in 1943 from Ira S. Bushey and Sons, of Brooklyn, N.Y., and assigned to the 8th Naval District, New Orleans, La. On 15 May 1944, her designation was changed to YTB-387. Placed in reserve, out of service, and berthed with the Columbia River, Oreg., Group of the Pacific Reserve Fleet from March 1946, she was subsequently sold on 1 July 1972.