LST-352 was laid down on 9 November 1942 at the Norfolk Navy Yard; launched on 7 February 1943; sponsored by Miss Virginia Henley; and commissioned on 26 February 1943.
During World War II, LST-352 was assigned to the European theater and participated in the following operations:
Sicilian occupation-July 1943 Salerno landings-September 1943 West Coast of Italy operations:
(a) Anzio-Nettuno advanced landings-January through March 1944
(b) Elba and Pianosa landings-June 1944
Invasion of southern France-August through September 1944
On 24 December 1944, she was transferred to the United Kingdom. The tank landing ship was returned to United States Navy custody on 2 August 1946 and struck from the Navy list on 29 October 1946. She was sold to Greece sometime between 21 November 1946 and 6 January 1947.
LST-352 earned four battle stars for World War II service.