Photographed in 1919 at Reval, Estonia, by the firm of "Kalewlaste-Malewa." The two after 120mm Obukhov 60 caliber guns can be seen in the foreground. This ship was built as the Russian KAPITAN KINGSBERGEN, became Estonian in 1919, and was sold to Peru in 1933, serving as VILLAR.
Courtesy of Mr. Boris V. Drashpil, 1982.
Naval History and Heritage Command