A photograph made by the builder, Orlando of Livorno (Leghorn), while running trials without any armament. The photograph was taken on February 8, 1894, well before being completed on July 11, 1894. The ship was fitted with four 6-inch, six 4.7 inch, and various lesser weapons as completed.
Naval History and Heritage Command
A photograph made by the builder, Orlando of Livorno (Leghorn).