T. 185 (German torpedo boat, 1910-circa 1950)
Photographed in 1928, following her 1925-1926 refit at Wilhelmshaven Navy Yard. This ship was renamed BLITZ on 4 October 1932 and converted for later service as control ship for the radio-controlled target ship ZAHRINGEN. BLITZ was ceded to the USSR after World War II and is reported to have been renamed WYSTREL in Soviet hands.
Naval History and Heritage Command