Navy and Marine Corps Reserve Training Center, Trenton, New Jersey
Dedication of the bell from USS Lawrence (DD-250) at the Reserve Training Center, 2 October 1954. Those present in the photograph include (from left to right): Electronics Technician 3rd Class R.F. Gilton, USNR; Dr. H.H. Bisbee, of Burlington, N.J.; Mr. Anthony Greski, Mayor of Burlington, N.J.; Lieutenant Commander C.W. Summers, USN, Commanding Officer of the Reserve Training Center; Chief Yeoman C.W. Green, USNR, Senior Stationkeeper; and Sergeant H.L. Pancost, USMCR. Official U.S. Navy Photograph, now in the collections of the National Archives.