Photographed circa 1895-1896. Those present are (as identified by the donor), front row, left to right: Philip B. Cooper, Ensign William V. Pratt, and Ensign George R. Marvell; middle row, left to right: Professer Paul J. Dashiell, Ensign Ashley H. Robertson, and Passed Assistant Surgeon Charles F. Stokes; top row, left to right: Walter B. Izard; Passed Assistant Surgeon Stephen S. White, Ensign Frederick B. Bassett Jr., Lieutenant John E. Craven, and Passed Assistant Engineer Frank W. Bartlett. Donation of Philip B. Cooper, 1945. U.S. Naval History and Heritage Command Photograph.