The museum is pleased to announce it will reopen gradually starting on June 2, 2021 at 10 am. For more information about museum reopening guidelines, see the Museum’s Visitation Policy
The museum is pleased to announce it will start to gradually reopen on June 2nd.
To help ensure physical distancing and a safe, comfortable experience, we will be limiting the number of visitors in the museum to 60 visitors and will only be open Wednesday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
The U.S. Navy Seabee Museum will be reopening with the following visitor guidelines in place:
- In accordance Navy guidance, mask wear for fully immunized personnel (two weeks beyond final dose) is no longer required indoors or outdoors at DoD facilities.
- Immunized visitors should continue to comply with Centers for Disease Control and prevention guidance regarding areas where masks should be worn.
- Please do not enter the museum if you feel sick or have a temperature over 100 degrees.
- Exhibits require one-way foot traffic flow.
- The STEM Bee Fun Zone is temporarily closed.
- The Seabee Museum Archive Reading is temporarily closed to researchers.
- The Seabee Museum Store is temporarily closed.
- In-person tours available for groups of 10 or less; make a reservation.
- Military Events and Ceremonies for groups of 35 or less; make a reservation.
- USNSM does not accept unsolicited on-site drop-off of historical material donations.
- News Story
- PDF (Portable Document Format)