Please email Carina.Morgan@navy.mil or call 805-982-1249 to inquire about the Museum’s clinics and workshops for large groups of at least 20 participants.
Captivate and Build Through Experiential Learning
- Trunk Program: Caring is Heroic (K - 3rd)
- The Navy at Port Hueneme: Create a Clay Topographic Map (4th - 8th grades)
- Coming Soon! The Seabees in Antarctica: Build a Giant Geodesic Dome (6th - 9th grades)
Captivate and Build: Using Social Media to Teach Primary Sources
- No-prep history lessons that engage students in critical thinking
Captivate and Build: Take the Museum to the Classroom!
- Turn your classroom into a mini-museum for young learners.