The National Museum of the American Sailor welcomes the Kohl Children's Museum for this fun pop-up exhibit. As part of their commitment to ensuring every child has access to a high-quality children's museum experience, the Kohl Children's Museum brings exhibits and educators directly to communities in Northern Lake County. The National Museum of the American Sailor serves as the venue for North Chicago and Great Lakes in the months of October and November.
The Pop-Up Exhibit features:
- Imagination Playground: exploring construction using oversize building blocks
- Airmazing: experimenting with air flow, wind tubes, and Bernoulli blowers
- Tech Play Lab: use programmable robots to create and solve problems
- Puppet Theatre, Art Studio, and Reading Nook
- Learn at Home: fun activites to take home, to continue hands-on learning beyong the Pop-Up
How to visit:
Field trips for qualifying groups are available with registration and as space allows. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about field trips.
The Pop-Up Exhbit is free and open for Family Hours on the following days:
- Tuesdays at 5-7 PM
- Thursdays at 5-7 PM
- Fridays at 12-5 PM
- Saturdays at 9 AM to 5 PM