U.S. NAVY SHIPS
Names beginning with the letter Q
This page lists all Q-named U.S. Navy Ships whose pictures are available through the Online Library.
If the ship you want is not listed on this page, contact the Photographic Section concerning other research options.
Q-named ships are listed below in alphabetical order. Scan down the list until you find the ship you want, then click its entry to access appropriate image pages.
- Quaker City (1861-1865)
- Queen City (1863-1864, "Tinclad" # 26)
- Queen of the West (U.S. Army Ram, 1862-1863)
- Queens (APA-103), 1944-1946
- Quest (SP-171), 1917-1919
- Quevilly (Station Tanker, 1918-1919).
Served under Navy direction, but in civilian status.
- Quick (DD-490, later DMS-32 & DD-490), 1942-1973
- Quincy (1918-1922, later AK-10)
- Quincy (CA-39), 1936-1942
- Quincy (CA-71), 1943-1974
- Quinnebaug (ID # 1687), 1918-1919
- Quiros (1900-1923, later PG-40)
- Qui Vive (SP-1004), 1917-1919
For higher resolution images see: Obtaining Photographic Reproductions
To the best of our knowledge, the pictures referenced here are all in the Public Domain, and can therefore be freely downloaded and used for any purpose.