Names beginning with the letter U
This page lists all U -named Civilian Ships whose pictures are available through the Online Library.
If the ship you want is not listed on this page, contact the Photographic Section concerning other research options.
U -named ships are listed below in alphabetical order.
- U.S. Kent (Motor Boat, in use before 1917). Was named Nelansu by May 1917
- Uncas (Motor Boat, 1917)
- Undaunted (Tug, 1917)
- Ungava (Steam Yacht, 1906). Orignally named Galatea. Later renamed Onward
- Union (American Steamship, 1862)
- Utowana (Yacht, 1883). Later renamed Oneida and Adelante
- Utowana (Trawler, ex-yacht, 1891). Possibly later renamed Victorine
- Underwriter (Tug, 1881)
For higher resolution images see: Obtaining Photographic Reproductions
To the best of our knowledge, the pictures referenced here are all in the Public Domain, and can therefore be freely downloaded and used for any purpose.