Names beginning with the letter Q
This page lists all Q -named Civilian Ships whose pictures are available through the Online Library.
If the ship you want is not listed on this page, contact the Photographic Section concerning other research options.
Q -named ships are listed below in alphabetical order.
- Quaker City (Steamship, built 1854). Later USS Quaker City
- Quebec, City of (Steamship, 1863-1870). Properly called City of Quebec Previously named Thistle and Dumbarton
- Queen Maeve (Tanker, 1902). Previously named Pennoil, Gargoyle, and Oswego. Later renamed Petroil and Zenobia Martini
- Quevilly (French Sailing Bark, 1897). Later renamed Deodata
- Quest (Motor Boat, 1916). Previously named Whippet
- Quezada, Marina (Costa Rican Freighter, 1909). Properly called Marina Quezada
- Qui Vive (Motor Boat, 1916)
- Quickstep (Steam Yacht, 1903). Also named Florence
For higher resolution images see: Obtaining Photographic Reproductions
To the best of our knowledge, the pictures referenced here are all in the Public Domain, and can therefore be freely downloaded and used for any purpose.