World War I Yeomen (F)
Uniforms -Hat Ribbons
This page features views of Yeomen (F) uniform hat ribbons.
Overview of Yeoman (F) uniforms Yeomen (F) Uniforms - Blue Jacket & Skirt, Shirt Collar closed with a tie
Additional images Yeomen (F) World War I Yeomen (F) - Overview and Special Image Selection
Click photograph for a larger image.
Views of Yeomen (F) wearing hats with "U.S. Navy"
and "U.S. Naval Reserve" ribbons can be seen throughout
our Yeoman (F) picture coverage.
For ribbons bearing other inscriptions:
- "U.S. Naval Reserve Force" Photo # NH 94945-A
- "USS Southery" Photo # NH 53175
- "U.S. Naval Hospital" Photo # NH 59614
- "U.S. Submarine Base" Photo # NH 53172
- Image of a Yeoman (F) with a Second Class rating badge, but wearing a Chief Petty Officer's device on her hat Photo # NH 85258
For higher resolution images see: Obtaining Photographic Reproductions