Photo #: 19-N-57214
USS Shelikof (AVP-52)
Being christened by Mrs. F. D. Wagner during launching ceremonies on 31 January 1943.
The ship was built by the Lake Washington Shipyards, Houghton, Washington.
Photograph from the Bureau of Ships Collection in the U.S. National Archives.
Online Image: 72KB; 740 x 620 pixels
Reproductions of this image may also be available through the National Archives photographic reproduction system.
Click on the small photograph to prompt a larger view of the same image.
1 March 2002