COMMANDER SUBMARINE FORCE, PACIFIC FLEET
SUBMARINE FORCE, PACIFIC FLEET
- This publication, Submarine Force, Pacific Fleet, Bulletin 25, is issued for the use and guidance of Submarines, U.S. Fleet, and is effective upon receipt.
- USF 25(A) is a [formerly] confidential [but now declassified,] non-registered publication.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO MAKE EXTRACTS FROM, OR TO COPY THIS PUBLICATION WITHOUT SPECIFIC AUTHORITY FROM THE CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 516 OF THE CURRENT EDITION OF THE REGISTERED PUBLICATION MANUAL. [Unlimited distribution of this document is authorized since its declassification.]
- This publication is assigned Class C stowage. It is not intended for use in aircraft and shall not be transported therein.
- It shall be handled and transported by the method prescribed in U.S. Navy Regulations, 1920, and the Registered Publication Manual, except that no accounting is required.
C.A. LOCKWOOD, Jr.,
Vice Admiral, U.S. Navy,
Commander Submarine Force, Pacific Fleet
Source: A photocopy of this document is in the Navy Department Library. The original document is located in the World War II Command File of the Operational Archives Branch, Naval History & Heritage Command.