(MB: t. 34 (gross); l. 70'0"; b. 14'6"; dr 2'1"; s. 12.5 k.; cpl. 7; a. 1 3-pdr., 2 mg.)
Zumbrota—a motor boat built in 1914 at Port Clinton, Ohio, by the Matthews Boat Co.—was acquired by the Navy on 11 August 1917 from circus entrepreneur, C. E. Ringling, of Sarasota, Fla., for service as a section patrol boat and was designated SP-93.
Commissioned on 11 August, Zumbrota was assigned to the 7th Naval District and operated out of Key West, Fla. She conducted local patrols for the duration of the war. Redesignated YP-93 in 1920, she continued her operations in the Florida waters of the 7th Naval District until decommissioned on 5 November 1926. Struck from the Navy list three days later, the boat was sold to the Thompson Fish Co., of Key West, on 3 May 1927