Probably a variant spelling of Wyandance.
(SwStr: t. 400; l. 132'5"; b. 31'5"; dph. 10'10"; a. 2 12-pdrs.)
Wyandank—a wooden-hulled, sidewheel ferry built at New York City in 1847 and sometimes documented as Wyandanck—was acquired by the Navy on 12 September 1861 from the Union Ferry Co. of Brooklyn, N.Y., and used during the Civil War as storeship for the Potomac Flotilla. After hostilities ended, Wyandank served at Annapolis, Md., into the 1870's as a floating barracks for marines assigned to the United States Naval Academy. She was broken up there in 1879.