(MB: t. 13; 1. 41'; b. l0'l"; dr. 3'0" (mean); cpl. 6; a. none)
Tocsam—a motorboat built in 1910 at Oxford, Md., by the Landing Yacht Building Company—was acquired by the Navy from G. H. Lohr on 2 July 1918; and commissioned at Charleston, S.C., on 21 August 1918, Ens. B. A. Hagood, USNRF, in command.
Tocsam served on section patrol in the Charleston area until the Armistice which ended hostilities on 11 November. Then, her services no longer required, Tocsam was decommissioned on 15 December 1918 and returned to her owner the following day.