Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Thelma

 

__________

 

Acquired by the United States Navy on 11 January 1943, Thelma was renamed Martha's Vineyard (IX-97) (q.v.) on 23 January 1943.