(MB: l. 45'; b. 11'6"; dr. 4')
The second Sentinel, a motorboat built in 1918 by Richardson Boat Co., North Tonawanda, N.Y., for the Coast Guard, was completed on 17 June 1918 and assigned to St. Mary's River patrol, Sault Ste. Marie, Mich.
Returned to the Coast Guard when the services were separated on 28 August 1919, Sentinel served until 1935, being renamed AB-13 in 1923.