A shoe, shaped from a single piece of wood, worn by European peasants.
(SP-213: l. 48'; b. 11'2"; dr. 3'; s. 20 k.; cpl. 6; a. 1 1-pdr., 1 mg.)
Sabot (SP-213) was built by the Great Lakes Boat Co., Milwaukee, Wis., and was owned by Mr. M. T. Clark of Winnetka, Ill. She was taken over by the Navy on 8 June 1917 for use on section patrol but was never placed in service. She was returned to her owner and struck from the Navy list on 17 September 1917.