Stephen W. McKeever
(SP-1169: t. 223; l. 136'; b. 24'; dr. 12'; s. 10 k.; cpl. 18; a. 2 3-pdrs.)
Stephen W. McKeever (SP-1169) was built in 1911 by Robert Palmer & Son, Noank, Conn., and operated by McKeever Brothers, Inc., New York, N.Y.; acquired by the Navy on 4 August 1917; and commissioned on 14 August 1917.
Stephen W. McKeever, a steam tug, was used by the Navy as a minesweeper and assigned to the 4th Naval District. She was struck from the Navy list on 27 March 1919 and sold at Norfolk, Va., on 1 July 1919.