Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Stephanotis

 

(YP-4: 1. 66'0"; b. 15'2"; dr. 3'9")

 

C. G. -975 was transferred from the Coast Guard to the Navy in 1933, and she was renamed Stephanotis (YP-4). The district patrol vessel was assigned to the 1st Naval District and served there until 8 February 1945 when her name was struck from the Navy list. On 6 May 1946, she was transferred to the Maritime Commission for disposal.