(SP-470: l. 50'; b. 12'4"; dr. 3'6"; s. 10 k.; cpl. 6; a. 1 1-pdr., 1 mg.)
St. Sebastian (SP-470), a wooden motorboat built by Capt. R. D. Hardee, St. Sebastian, Fla., was acquired by the Navy from J. W. Taylor, Marathon, Fla., on 25 June 1917 and commissioned on 9 August 1917.
St. Sebastian was used by the Navy as a scout patrol boat in waters off Florida until 9 September 1919. On that date, while she was anchored in the North Beach Basin at Key West, Fla., a hurricane battered St. Sebastian and several other vessels against the wall of the basin and beat her to pieces. Her name was struck from the Navy list on 4 October 1919.