Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Spray II

 

(SP-308: t. 41; l. 65'0"; b. 12'6"; dr. 4'0" (mean); s. 8.6 k.; cpl. 5; a. 1 3-pdr., 2 mg.)

 

Spray II (SP-308)-a wooden hull launch-built in 1911 by Charles L. Seaburg & Co., at Morris Heights, N.Y., was ordered delivered to the Navy on 9 May 1917 for section patrol duty, but Spray II was never actually taken over. Her name was struck from the Navy list in late 1918.