Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Ransom B. Fuller

 

(Steamer: tonnage 2,329; length 3176; beam 401)

 

Ransom B. Fuller, a wooden passenger ship built in 1902 by the New England Co., Bath, Maine, was acquired by the Navy 26 November 1917 on charter from the Eastern S.S. Corp., New York, N.Y. She served as a barracks ship at New London until returned to her owner 15 April 1918.


16 September 2005