A former name retained.
(Tk: t. 3,203; l. 322’ b. 45’5”; dph. 25’7”)
Quevilly was built in 1897 by Laporte et Cie, Rouen, France for La Societe Anonyme du Quevilly. She was loaned to NOTS 14 February 1918 as a station oil tanker at the Azores. Although Quevilly was used by NOTS, she was a French vessel operated by a French crew and there is no record that she was ever commissioned in NOTS.
Quevilly was returned to her owner 12 April 1919.