An Indian chief of the Pokagon band of the Potawatomi Indians, 19th century.
(YTB–746: dp. 390 (f.); l. 105’; b. 26’; dr. 13’; s. 9 k.; cpl. 10; a. 2 .50 cal. mg.; cl. Pokagon)
Built in 1943, and acquired by the Navy from the Army in 1952, Pokagon served the 10th Naval District, Puerto Rico, from October 1955 into 1963. She was reclassified YTM–746 in February 1962. In 1964 she was sold to Hughes Bros., Inc., New York, N.Y.