Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Pearl

 

A former name retained.

 

(SP–1219:l. 45’; b. 9’; dr. 2’; s. 12 k.; cpl. 7)

 

Pearl (SP–1219) was built in 1912 for W. H. Saunders and was delivered to the Navy 23 August 1917 for special duty.

 

She was returned to her owner 23 December 1918.