(YO56: dp. 944; l. 235; b. 37)
Pumper (YO56), a 10,000 gallon capacity non-self-propelled fuel oil barge, was laid down 25 March 1942 by R.T.C. Shipbuilding Corp., Camden, N.J. for Ira S. Bushey & Sons, Inc., Brooklyn, N.Y.; launched 7 September; and completed and delivered to the Navy 28 December 1942.
After petroleum product transport and storage duty in the 10th Naval district, she was transferred to France 10 February 1945 on lend-lease. She was returned to the United States and was disposed of through State Department sale 21 March 1949.