A former name retained.
(ID3025: t. 1,802; l. 26610; b. 426; dr. 186; cpl. 6)
Old Dominion (ID3025), launched as a steamer by Harlan and Hollingsworth, Wilmington, Del., in 1872, was acquired by the Navy from the Luckenback S.S. Co., New York City, 18 October 1917, and placed in service as a non-selfpropelled barge, 8 August 1918. An iron hulled vessel, Old Dominion was used as a coastwise Collier until transferred to the 5th Naval District, 17 April 1919, for inactivation. She was sold to the Neptune Line, New York City, 2 October 1919.